Thursday, February 5, 2009

First Class

So I loved it so much I went back this morning. I walked 1/2 mile (Shut up. It was just a warm-up, and I only even did THAT because I had a little time to kill before TAKING MY FIRST CLASS!!!) I took a Muscle Conditioning class with Bobbi, and I gotta tell you - I liked it! Anytime I've ever taken any sort of conditioning class before, it's always felt like aerobics with a little bit of resistance thrown in. But this one? We actually spent the full 45 minutes on conditioning. I loved it! I stayed after and talked to Bobbi about modifications to work around the arthritis, and she was very open and helpful. The class was small (as you would expect a 10:30 am weekday class to be) and diverse (as you would expect the Y to be). Loved it, I tells ya!

After that, I took a 10 minute soak in the hot tub. All my muscles and joints were so happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment